Monday, October 22, 2012

Colombia: Day 4

This was a VERY mellow day.  Esteban and I went to a near by park to work out, CrossFit style.  The park was pretty awesome.  The park had a "work out" area, equipped with a bunch of work out park things... Im sure that paints a great and accurate picture, not!

Anyway, the work out was put together by my "bon bon" of a brother, Esteban.  We did 25 Box Jumps, 20 push ups, 25 air squats and 25 pull ups... repeated five times.  (Esteban did double of everything).  The first few rounds, no big deal.  The last two rounds, KILLED ME!  It was fun and I loved working out with Esteban.  He is pretty cool brother and he gave me some great tips and was encouraging :)

After that crazy start to the morning, Tomi, Abuela and I went to get mani/pedis.  SO FUN! I gave the sweet nail technician a real run for her money. I'm sure her arms were sore after working on my feet.  I'll blame the dry Utah summer on that one :) Tia Maggie stayed home (all) day finishing the dress, bless her magic hands!

Later that night Marcos and Dylan arrived and Chuma serenaded us again, we could never get tired of that.  It was fun to all be together and chit chat and just be together. 


Dylan had a rough start in Colombia.  He was tired and I am sure a little nervous.  This was the beginning of a very long trip for Dylan and Marcos, they were going to Argentina right after.  But, playing some games on the iphone made things feel a little better. :) 
 

Our night ended VERY VERY late.  The boys went to bed at midnight-ish.  Tia Maggie, Abuela, Tomi and I went to bed after 3am!  La tia was making the finishing touches on the dress and I was putting together the head piece.  We also had to pack our bags so we could leave early in the morning to the hotel where the event was taking place....

Lets just say, we have all been blessed with some good genes, because we felt like we had been run over by a train, yet we looked a lot better than that ;)  Always a good time when you are having fun!